Welcome To My Website
Dont let this happen to you!
If it's biomedical or IT into Spanish, then look no furthertranslation - review - localization
translators wordwide (source Translators Association of China (TAC), a quarter of whom are freelancers.
Standing Out (from a crowd)
There are many translators out there in a global market – so my advice is “go with a real pro”, and of course, choose among the best ones available – if my profile matches what you are looking for, I dare to say that regarding biomedical and IT translation into Spanish I’m second to none.
working languages: EN,DE,JA,ES
translation projects so far (Jan. 2020)
years in the business
words translated and growing
The Perfect Skill Mixleveraging life sciences, computer science and languages
A scientist at heart
A passion for languages
What's in The Box ?
Focused In Business
What services do you offer?
- translation of biomedical materials (e.g. pharmaceutical, healthcare, and IT (hardware, software, services) from English, German and Japanese into Spanish
- proofreading, review, localization of translations into Spanish for Spain or neutral variants.
- linguistic validation with the possibility of face to face interviews with subjects
- on-site work within your premises for linguistic consultancy, special project needs, etc. (up to 2 weeks)
Do you take free tests?
What's your daily throughput?
Do you take on small jobs?
How about urgent/weekend work?
I have a manuscript for translation, can you take care of it?
The Comfort ZoneFamiliarised with multiple types of medical and IT-related documents
- Case Report Forms (CRFs)
- Clinical trial documentation
- Drug registration dossier
- Hospital discharge summaries
- Informed Consent Forms (ICFs)
- Instructions For Use (IFUs)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Systems
- Marketing and advertising collateral, press releases
- Medical device documentation
- Medical market research material
- Medical journal abstracts and articles
- Package inserts
- Patents and utility models
- Patient Information Leaflets (PILs)
- Product literature
- Product packaging and labeling
- Patient questionnaires
- Regulatory information
- Scientific papers
- Study protocols
- Summary of Product Characteristics (SPCs)
- Training material
- User guides and manuals
- Web sites
- Help desk and support staff questionnaires
- Software GUIs
- Product (HW, SW, services) marketing, end user and maintenance technical materials
- Mobile apps
The Man Behind The Machine
Getting to know each other
Jesús Clemente is kanemochi!
Freelance medical translator